Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Luksiii200 leaked onlyf in videos on reddit and twitter


A few weeks ago I managed to squeeze my way into the launch of New Zealand female adult agency Thumper. Founder, OnlyF creator and New Zealand native Jasmine* has grown into one of the biggest creators on the platform in just over a year.



Thumper is a production company looking to disrupt the American adult industry from the inside out. The entire event took place on a luxury yacht floating in Oakland Harbor filled with self-made millionaires stuffed with the best stinky cheese, water slides and free booze. Then I got COVID.


Sadness aside, I was able to speak to Jasmin on the phone. We talked about rejecting white beauty standards, working at Subway as a teenager, buying a house at 19, paid message after message.


Growing up in Auckland, New Zealand, Jasmin never had a dream career. But there was always something about adult entertainment that piqued her interest.


Initially, she had no place in the industry due to her Indian, Fijian and Maori heritage and experienced constant fear and insecurity.


“As a brown woman, I was surrounded by white ideals of beauty,” the 20-year-old told VICE. “I didn’t have any self-confidence and felt like I didn’t look good enough.”


Jasmine, who worked at Subway as a teenager, said people pestered her with inappropriate comments, especially from men. “I was just working, you know? I did my job and I didn’t get paid anything extra for being treated that way,” she said.


Unlike hospitality, however, adult entertainment grabs attention. Jasmin finally feels he can reject male objectification and “take back the power”. The freedom and flexibility to make money off of her sexuality has always fascinated Jasmine.


“At the end of the day, you’re in a man’s world, and no matter what you do, you’re always going to be harassed, objectified or sexualized. So if you can, you might as well take advantage of it and profit from it,” she said.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments